New Lip Balm Flavors Coming To Treat This Summer! (+ Matching Cocktails!)
It’s always a good day when we announce the launch of some new flavors here at Treat!
While by now you surely have your favorite Treat lip balms, be it yummy Birthday Cake, decadent White Chocolate or fruity Watermelon, we can promise you that you’re going to want to add one (or all!) of these new flavors to your current collection
Summer is all about bright, fun and juicy flavors and we know these won’t disappoint!
To make it even more fun, we’ve paired each new flavor with a DIY cocktail recipe featuring the key ingredients so you can start sipping and preparing your taste buds before your lip balm even arrives!
Nothing screams summer quite like the fruity, island flavor of tropical punch! Tropical punch is created by blending the lush, tropical scents of island fruits like pineapple and mangoes for a taste adventure you won’t soon forget! Our new Tropical Punch Jumbo Lip Balm will smell and taste like you’re on a deserted island surrounded by endless white beaches and shimmering ocean as far as the eye can see.
To fire up your taste buds right now, try this refreshing cocktail recipe from Genius Kitchen at your next get together. Your friends and family will be begging you for the recipe!
- 430 g mangoes, diced
- 200 g pineapple, diced
- 250 g strawberries, sliced (try this DIY strawberry lip scrub with your left over strawberries!)
- 750 ml pineapple juice, chilled
- 375 ml ginger ale, chilled
- 200 ml orange juice
- 100 ml lime juice
- 150 ml coconut rum (Malibu)
- 150 ml vodka
- 3 tablespoons of fresh mint, shredded
- Combine ingredients in large jug.
- Stir and serve over crushed ice in glasses.
Blueberries are one those fruits we think of when we are craving something healthy, yet also sweet and juicy. But why simply munch on these vibrant berries when you can put them all over your lips? Yeah, that’s what we thought too! Our new Blueberry Jumbo Lip Balm (coming soon!) won’t leave an ounce of stickiness, yet your lips will taste like you’ve just powered your way through a bowl of these yummy berries! Mmmm, yes please!
While we whip up your special blueberry treat, we highly recommend diving into this beautiful and tasty blueberry margarita from Food & Wine in the meantime!
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) fresh lime juice
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) reposado or añejo tequila
- 1 1/2 ounces (3 tablespoons) Simple Syrup
- Few dashes orange bitters
- Kosher or sea salt for rimming the glass
- Rub the rim of two rocks or margarita glasses with a lime wedge. Swirl the rims through a small pile of kosher or sea salt to salt them. Add ice cubes to the glasses.
- In a cocktail shaker muddle the blueberries and lime juice until the blueberries are pulverized. Add the tequila, Simple Syrup, bitters and a handful of ice to the shaker. Add a left over rind or two from the limes. Shake vigorously for 15 seconds, and then strain into the salted glasses.
One of my absolute favorite treats is one scoop of sherbet and one of chocolate ice cream on a hot summer’s day. Nothing quite beats the perfect blend of tangy, fruity sherbet combined with the creamy goodness of pure chocolate, yum! Of course I had to create a sherbet treat just for you too! My new Rainbow Sherbet Jumbo Lip Balm contains a beautiful trio of lime, raspberry and orange flavors and tastes so much like the real thing that you can bet I will be layering this with my white chocolate balm!
If you want to get excited for this balm then try this incredible orange sherbet martini recipe from Delish made with refreshing orange and lime.
3 c. ice
1 (2-L) bottle lemon-lime soda
1 bottle prosecco
3 c. pink lemonade
1 c. pineapple juice
1 c. sliced strawberries
1 c. chopped pineapple
1 qt. sherbet
1 c. maraschino cherries
- To a large punch bowl, add ice. Stir together lemon-lime soda, prosecco, pink lemonade, pineapple juice, strawberries, and pineapples.
- Top with sherbet and maraschino cherries and serve immediately.