If you have any questions or concerns about your current order in process, please email us up at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be there for you.
How much is shipping?
Spend $35 or more and you will get free shipping.
Orders under $35 shipping is charged at a flat rate of $5.99
Orders over $35 Free Standard Shipping
Where does Treat Beauty ship to?
Treat currently ships to all 50 states including Hawaii & Alaska and Canada. Delivery to Hawaii & Alaska may take longer.
Shipping costs to Canada is calculated at checkout. Standard shipping to Canada is 8-13 days.
Please allow us 2 - 3 business days to receive & process your order.
How long will my Treats take to arrive?
Standard shipping is 7 - 10 business days. Please allow us 2 - 3 days to receive & process your order. During holiday seasons or new Treat launches for new flavors and products, please continue to be understanding that shipping might take an extra day or two.
There are ongoing delays throughout the postal system due to COVID-19. Please double-check your country's postal service website to stay up to date. You can also check the USPS website here for ongoing updates. We know how important it is to get your Treats as soon as possible!
Due to the Postal Service shipping slow down along with a shortage of drivers, order delays may happen. Orders that are delayed and in transit cannot be cancelled and will not be refunded. Once and order is confirmed as lost we will be happy to provide a replacement or refund. We do not refund orders confirmed as delivered.
When will my order ship?
When you place your order it is sent direct to shipping. Please allow 2 - 3 business days for your order to process & ship. If you place your order after 2 PM PST your order will be processed the following business day.
After your Treat is out of the kitchen it goes straight to the carrier. You will get a shipping notification via email as soon as the carrier updates the tracking info for your package. Please allow the carrier 2 - 3 business days to update the tracking information.
I received part of my order but where are the rest of the items I ordered?
Orders ship from various warehouses across the US and often arrive in separate pack
I can't seem to track my order or my tracking # isn't working?
Treat ships via several carriers including UPS, USPS and DHL. DHL is one of the carriers that does not allow tracing. Don't worry we are keeping track of your package for you.
In some cases the carrier may not update the tracking information for your package right away. Please allow 1 - 2 business days for tracking to update. If you tracking # is not updating or isn't working at all please reach out to The Treat Team at email@example.com so we can help you out.
Why hasn't my order shipped? I placed it several days ago?
Oftentimes this means the carrier still has not updated the tracking information yet or they have not provided tracking information. In some cases you may not receive the shipping notification until right before delivery. Delivery information is updated automatically once the carrier updates the shipping.
Can I change my shipping address?
Please email The Treat Team at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order # and email. The more information you provide, the sooner we can try to change your information. Please be sure to include Urgent: Wrong Address in the subject line.
My team ships orders efficiently and we have a very small window that we can try to make the change. If you request a change of shipping please keep in mind your order may be too far along in the shipping process to make any changes. Please be careful to provide the correct information when placing your order.
Can I change or cancel my order?
Once your order has been placed, we are not able to make edits or changes to your order.
Please see our returns policy here.
My order is taking too long to arrive. Can I cancel it for a refund?
Orders that have shipped and in transit cannot be refunded or cancelled due to carrier delays. Carriers have all noted that they are having delays in shipments.
Did your order arrive damaged or is it incorrect?
Please take a picture of the damaged or incorrect items along with the packing list and outer packaging and email along with your order # within 24 hours of receiving to email@example.com so we can get you a replacement.
Please note we must have a picture of the outer packaging and packing slip as well as the damaged items. This is so we can share this with our fulfillment and get replacements.
I received a notification that my order was delivered but I didn't receive it. What do I do?
When the tracking of your package is updated as "delivered" by the postal carrier, it will email you automatically from us to let you know about your delivery.
Sometimes, a package will be marked as delivered by the shipping carrier prematurely. If you receive the dellivery email but have not receive your package, here is what we suggest.
- USPS delivery vehicles use GPS that can automatically update a package as "delivered" prematurely. Please wait another business day, as the package could have been marked as delivered by mistake, and will arrive the following day.
- Contact your local USPS post office. Make sure you contact your LOCAL post office, and not the USPS hotline. Your local post office will be able to provide quicker, and better service. Ask who delivered the package, and ask for the details of that day's delivery. USPS is used to these questions, and will generally provide helpful information. Oftentimes the carrier can track down the package for you.
- If the package still does not show up, please call USPS to file a claim. Treat Beauty cannot reimburse OR re-ship orders that were mis-delivered by the post office or stolen from a property. Thank you for understanding!
- Check your door/mailbox for note from your local post office. If you receive a note, it should provide you with the instructions you need to receive your package.
- Contact your local post office and your local customs office. Ask who delivered the package, and ask for the details of that day's delivery. Postal services are used to these questions, and will generally provide helpful information.
- Contact us for additional assistance.Treat Beauty cannot reimburse OR re-ship orders that were mis-delivered by the post office or stolen from a property. Thank you for understanding!
We also recommend going to MissingMail.USPS.com to report the incident in order to receive a case number so that we can look into the matter further if you reach out to us. Alternatively, you can contact USPS customer care at 1-(800) 275-8777.